NAFA World Series Pitchers Wanted

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jul 23 23:31:00 EDT 2006

From:  "tony schaaf" <tony_schaaf(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  NAFA World Series Pitchers Wanted

Appleton, WI

The 2006 NAFA World Series Executive Committee would like to
post an open
invitation to any Pitchers who would be interested in participating
in the
2006 NAFA World Series. We presently estimate having close to
180 teams
participating in this years tournament.

We do have teams that are in need of a pitcher to compliment
their present
staff and team. Any pitchers not currently attending but looking
to join a
team can contact our committee and we will help to place them
on teams.

The Bar of Appleton's and The Bar on the Avenue's sponsor will
work to
provide accomdations and travel (to a point) for any pitcher
willing to
participate. We are looking for pitchers at all levels.

The dates for the NAFA World Series are as follows:

A-Major: August 17 through August 20
AA: August 18 through August 21
AAA: August 22 & 23
Open: August 23 & 24
2006 NAFA World Series Executive Committee
&
Manager, The Bar of Appleton
 tony_schaaf(at)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/