Diamond 2 Game, Live updates Via Yahoo Messenger

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Aug 12 12:14:40 EDT 2006

From:  Bret Baughman <stats4u(at)iscfastpitch.com>

Subject:  Diamond 2 Game, Live updates Via Yahoo Messenger

If anyone would like to get live updates from the ISC World TournamentDiamond
2 you can simply log on to Yahoo Messenger and add the nameStats_4u,
I will be in a voice chat room giving updates. Please just askto
be invited to the chat via messenger and I will add you, I will
do asmuch play by play as possible and answer any questions I
can. I will alsohave a webcam set up starting tomorrow so you
can see some of the actionlive from Diamond 2.

Bret Baughman
ISC Historian and Asst Statistician
www.iscfastpitch.com
Stats4u(at)iscfastpitch.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com

2006 ISC World Tournament - Kitchener, Ontario
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/