ISC-II Thank yous

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 28 11:33:46 EDT 2006

From:  "Hank De Wild" <hdewild(at)milwpc.com>

Subject:  ISC-II Thank yous

    With the 2006 ISC-II Tournament of Champions in the books
I would like to thank the following people, without them it would
not be possible to provide all the reports and information to
the Fastball World.

    I will start with the  Announcers,Scorekeepers & Computer
Imputers at Budd & Kinsman Parks. Who are:
Don Wells, Henry Hess, Eva Clayfield, Justin Clayfield, Gord
Dearborn, Trevor Botting, Craig Griffith, Gary Wren,  Ed Vienneau,
Bruce Young,       Mary Beth Gilbert, Pat Lemieux, Fred Morgan,
Connie Morgan, Cheryl Staats, Colleen Lowes Tom O'Neill, Matthew
Hutcheson, Jon Anstett,                   Wayne Bumstead, Rita
Miller, Jack Foxworthy, Bill Pegg, Carl Littlejohns, Ron Gilbert,
Vic Folliott, Sue Schieck, Ron Woodworth, Terry McCallum,   Glen
Hall, Doug Cassidy, Michael Gabriel, Linda Todd, John Backewich,
Colleen Backewich, Doug Davies, Linda Palubeslie, Rob Maxwell,
Jeff Brush, Darren Todd & Bill Laight.

     I will move on to Sheila Brown, Head Scorekeeper. Sheila
not only oversaw all scorers, but trained, scheduled and ran
the Kinsman Park operations.
That includes getting the information from Kinsman to us at Budd
Park.
GREAT JOB SHEILA !!!!!

    Next will be Bill Graham, who helped out at Budd Park, with
scorers.
Bill was a tremendous help in getting all the stats out for the
score-it program. Also, he helped check, correct and fix games
in the computer.
ANOTHER GREAT JOB DONE BY BILL

    Lets give the game controllers a heads up for keeping the
lineups and games on time , to the best of their ability. They
are:
Doug Bach, Joe Todd, Mal Swift, Chris Bach, Jim Marr, Laurie
Fraser, Dave Bakker & Dave Birnie.

     Chris Wettlaufer was a super help with any of the computer
consulting that we needed done ( there was plenty)

    I would also like to Thank Rick Boyd for running a smooth
tournament.

    Last, but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST would be my fellow statistician
TONY SCHAAF.
Tony corrected many games and helped out with problems at Kinsman
Park.
By doing so,Tony, kept the pressure off of me a great deal.
This allowed me to have time to do all the little things that
came up and needed attention.
THANKS TONY

So with a
BIG THANK YOU TO ALL