Thomson Merchants sign Bret Percy

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jan 7 10:31:31 EST 2007

From:  "scott glazier" <s.glazier(at)mchsi.com>

Subject:  Thomson Merchants sign Bret Percy

    The Thomson Merchants are pleased to announce the addition
of Bret Percy to our team. Bret is the utility player we were
looking for. With the loss of a couple key players, Bret will
be  asked to play a few different positions depending on our
line-up which is exactly what we were looking for in a player.
   Bret is from Minnesota and played the 06 season with the Quad
City Sox where he was very productive and helped the Sox win
the 06  ISC tournament in Walcott, Iowa.
   Bret will definitely play a key role in the upcoming season.
See you soon Bret!

Scott Glazier   s.glazier(at)mchsi.com   (815-238-1817)

   fastball at pmihrm.com