Thomson Merchants sign Rory Miller

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jan 7 10:34:05 EST 2007

From:  "scott glazier" <s.glazier(at)mchsi.com>

Subject:  Thomson Merchants sign Rory Miller

THOMSON, IL

     The Thomson Merchants are exited to announce the addition
of Rory Miller to our softball family. Rory is a young Canadian
pitcher/utility player with lots of experience at the world level.
He has spent the last few years playing with his local teams
the Oshweken Redmen and the Six Nation Chiefs. His credentials
include the playing in Canadian senior ball and two World Tournaments.
  With Thomson's philosophy of pitching depth and more offense,
Rory will be a perfect fit for our team. Welcome Rory!

"scott glazier" <s.glazier(at)mchsi.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com