Fw: Fastpitch baseball tournament for Charity

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jul 2 21:15:53 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Travis Dafoe <programmingdafoe at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 21:14:29
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Fastpitch baseball tournament for Charity

I found your website and was hoping that you would post a open 19+ fast pitch baseball tournament being held in Bradford, Ontario on July 14th, 2012
Entry fee is $300
Teams are guarentted 4 games each
all the proceeds from the Tournament are going to a local charity called Rebecca's Run which raises funds for Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
Tournament is posted on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/BradfordFastpitchTournament

I can be contacted via email at programmingdafoe at Hotmail.com or cell 289-383-3217 (email is better though)

Your help in promoting this charity event would be greatly appreciated.

S & F

Travis Dafoe